Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Crappy Parenting


Here's a book I would read: Parenting: Illustrated with Crappy Pictures, by blogger (and "artist") Amber Dusick, is out this week. Published by Harlequin (right...), it's the hard copy version of the blog, which you can find at www.crappypictures.com. Really, you could just read all of the blog, which is the thing about blog book deals that I don't get, but I think the book will be lovely. As lovely as a "crappy" book can be.


Check it out, along with the book trailer, here.

And of course you should love the hell out of www.crappypictures.com. It's hilarious and honest and shockingly poorly illustrated with the kind of pictures I draw whenever Cookie yells at me to draw with her. I'm a kindred spirit, in other words. I would like to frame some of the drawings as iconic moments in my life, like this one.
And this one -- when did she break into my living room to draw this? 


-East End Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment